Where kids grow deeper in relationship with God and others through Bible stories, Bible memorization, and games.
Wednesdays • 6:30 – 8 pm, September – May
Registration for the 2018/2019 year is Wednesday, August 29, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Clubs will resume September 5.
- Bible Clubs for ages 3 years – 5th grade.
- Nursery and Puggles* – 6 weeks through 2 years
- Cubbies* – for kids 3 through 4 years (3 years before 9/1/17)
- Sparks – kindergarten through 2nd grade
- T & T – 3rd grade through 5th grade
- * Provided for those parents serving in ministry or attending adult classes ONLY
~Activities also available for Middle and High school students in Room 214. See the Student Ministries Page for more information.
~Adult Education Classes are offered including Intercessory Prayer in the Chapel. For a complete list of classes, please visit our Adult Education Page for more information.
Opening ceremonies in the Chapel from 6:30–6:45 pm.
It is our hope that Awana unites each family for a few minutes of worship, prayer, and celebration together each week before our clubbers head off to club and parents head off to serve in ministry or attend one of the adult classes.
For more information, visit us on Wednesday nights or contact the church office at (562) 923-1261.
[Page updated 05-17-18]