You have the choice of :
- Attending Saturday evening only (6:00 – approx. 11:00 pm)
- Or continuing through the night as an exile.
- Limited spaces available (check at the Mission Table*– see below) as food must be ordered.
The evening’s agenda will include:
- Mid-eastern meal (dinner & breakfast)
- Educational presentations (see flyer provided at church)
- Preparing Med-Packs ($7 ea. donation) for refugee families (first aid items)
- Letter-writing to persecuted Christians
- Prayer for persecuted Christians
- Special music (By contemporary artists’ music video)
- Activities for children 5th grade and under.
- No child care for 4 & under.
- As you spend the night on the patio, individuals may only may bring 3 items, e.g. sleeping bag, pillow, phone, flashlight, pajamas, or makeup.
- Do not bring: electronics, snacks or other reading material!
- Do bring: Bible, pen/pencil, necessary meds
*RSVP REQUIRED: Last minute RSVP to Monica Gross (562) 708-4216.