Men’s Retreat (Thousand Pines Christian Camp)
- DATE & PRICE: Sept. 15-17, Friday (Dinner) – Sunday (Breakfast), Standard Cabin has full bath. $175 Per Person (includes 5 meals)
- LOCATION: 359 Thousand Pines Rd, Crestline, CA 92325, Phone: (909) 338-2705
- OVERVIEW: Want to get away? Thousand Pines Men’s Retreat is the place for you! During this weekend, we will not: overload your schedule, count your calories, or ask you to mow the lawn. What we will do is provide you with gourmet meals boasting choice meats, opportunities for spiritual growth and fellowship with godly men, and an open schedule to just let you be. So grab a couple friends or your whole church and we’ll provide the bacon!
- THEME: 1 Samuel 17:37 (NIV): “The Lord who rescued me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will rescue me from the hand of this Philistine.”
- SPEAKER: JP Jones, Senior Pastor, Crossline Community Church – Laguna Hills, CA ● author of the FACING GOLIATH, a field manual for how every man can defeat the giants in his life ● Adjunct Professor of Biblical Studies at Biola University & the radio Bible teacher for Truth that Changes Lives ● A former College athlete, JP loves sports, his family & the UFC. JP and his wife, Donna, have 3 children.
- ACTIVITIES: Ropes Course, Paintball, Swimming Pool, Shops (Malt, Coffee, Art, Rec Den), Disc golf, Target Range (Archery & BB Guns), Hiking, Ping Pong, Numerous Sports & More!