Men’s Breakfast • Saturday, January 28 • 8 am • Fellowship Hall
- Start off the new ear in Men’s Ministries with a hearty meal and fellowship with other FBCD men.
- For further information, contact Pastor Jackson Fong at (562) 923-1261, x228. For all our events, please go to the Monthly Newsletter (FBCD 411).
The Men’s Ministry exists to develop a fellowship of men who seek to become stronger men of God. This is a fellowship where men can support each other as one spiritual leader to another, as “iron sharpens iron” (Proverbs 27:17). We will encourage and hold each other accountable in developing our personal relationships with God, in providing spiritual leadership for our families, and becoming witnesses to a lost world.
We want to provide events that help men introduce their friends to Christ and our church, encourage men to grow spiritually through the active study of God’s word, enrich the lives of men through fellowship with one another, and provide opportunities for men to become involved in the ministries of our church.
During the year, we offer several different opportunities to help men grow:
- Real Men’s Breakfast every Tuesday morning at 7:00AM at Coco’s in Downey on Florence Ave.
- Community Matters – Quarterly Saturday morning service projects
- Working retreats, special interest seminars