College/Young Adult Ministry
[Page updated 05-25-2017]
College and Young Adult Ministries
- A ministry for college students and young adults desiring to connect with Christ & each other in both deep & practical ways.
FBCD College and Young adult ministries exist to:
- Equip and train those in College/Young Adult age to grow, minister and connecting to serve both in their communities and in the church.
- Provide a safe environment for fellowship and community connecting with others
- Provide opportunities connecting with God and development in their own application of Spiritual Disciplines
Special Events and Activities (Beacon Light Mission, Game Nights and More!)
- HIKE Thursday, June 1 ● 9 am ● Meet in front of our Gym.
- ALL NIGHTER Friday, June 2, 9 pm – Saturday, June 3, 9 am ● Bring Nerf guns, other games, and food to share.
College / Young Adults Sundays: 12:30 – 2:00 am in Room 112
- Led by Dan and Debbie Fox
- Join us for an opportunity to connect, study Scripture, and pray. Topic: “The Story.”
- Bring money of lunch afterward.
College / Young Adult Small Group Study
- First and Third Friday
- Meet in front of the Gym @ Noon to grab lunch
College Guys Basketball:
- Wednesdays • 8 – 10 • Gym (See Dan Fox)
Questions? Call Debbie @ 562.923.1261 x274 or check with Pastor Jackson Fong @ 562.923.1261 x232 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also get additional information on College & Young Adult Ministries at: