College/Young Adult Ministry
- Meets in Room 113 (across the Youth Patio). 9:30 – 10:30 AM. Teachers: Frankie Fong & Matthew Rudy Ramirez.
Sunday After Church
- Meeting in front of the church after the 10:45 am service to “hangout”
College Guys Basketball:
- Wednesdays • 8 – 10 • Gym (See Dan Fox)
*Special Events and Activities (Beacon Light Mission, Game Nights and More!)
June 26th – Movie Night • Meeting up at 7:00 pm.
1st Week of July – Hike/Beach Day • Meet up at the church at 7:00 AM.
For additional details, please connect with Frankie at (562) – 469-9712.
Questions? Call Debbie @ 562.923.1261 x274.
You may also get additional information on College & Young Adult Ministries at:
FBCD College and Young Adult Ministries is for college students and young adults desiring to connect with Christ & each other in both deep & practical ways.
This ministry exists to:
- Equip and train those in College/Young Adult age to grow, minister and connecting to serve both in their communities and in the church.
- Provide a safe environment for fellowship and community connecting with others
- Provide opportunities connecting with God and development in their own application of Spiritual Disciplines
[Page updated 06-19-2018.]