College/Young Adult Ministry
Beacon Light Mission* • Saturday, May 5• Off-Campus
- Start from in front of the FBCD gym @ 5:30 pm
- An opportunity to serve a homeless community.
- Contact Pastor Jackson for details.
College / Young Adults Sundays: 12:30 – 2:00 pm in Room 112
- Led by Dan and Debbie Fox
- Join us for an opportunity to connect, study Scripture, and pray. Topic: “The Story.”
- Bring money for lunch afterward.
College / Young Adult Small Group Study
- First and Third Friday
- Meet in front of the Gym @ Noon to grab lunch
College Guys Basketball:
- Wednesdays • 8 – 10 • Gym (See Dan Fox)
*Special Events and Activities (Beacon Light Mission, Game Nights and More!)
Questions? Call Debbie @ 562.923.1261 x274 or check with Pastor Jackson Fong @ 562.923.1261 x232 / email@example.com.
You may also get additional information on College & Young Adult Ministries at:
FBCD College and Young Adult Ministries is for college students and young adults desiring to connect with Christ & each other in both deep & practical ways.
This ministry exists to:
- Equip and train those in College/Young Adult age to grow, minister and connecting to serve both in their communities and in the church.
- Provide a safe environment for fellowship and community connecting with others
- Provide opportunities connecting with God and development in their own application of Spiritual Disciplines
[Page updated 04-11-2018.]