Awana – NO Awana December 26 & January 2 (Christmas/New Year Break)
Where kids grow deeper in relationship with God and others through Bible stories, Bible memorization, and games.
Wednesdays • 6:30 – 8 pm, September 5 – May 8
Family dinners will be served from 5:30 -6 pm in the Fellowship Hall. $5/person, $15/immediate family of 3 or more
- Bible Clubs for ages 6 weeks – 5th grade.
- Nursery and Puggles – 6 weeks through 2 years (provided for those whose parents are serving in ministry or attending adult classes only)
- Cubbies – for kids 3 through 4 years (3 years before 9/1/18, provided for those whose parents are serving in ministry or attending adult classes only)
- Sparks – kindergarten through 2nd grade
- T & T – 3rd grade through 5th grade
~Activities also available for Middle and High school students in Room 214. See the Student Ministries Page for more information.
~Adult Education Classes are offered including Intercessory Prayer in the Chapel. For a complete list of classes, please visit our Adult Education Page for more information.
Opening ceremonies in the Chapel from 6:30–6:45 pm.
It is our hope that Awana unites each family for a few minutes of worship, prayer, and celebration together each week before our clubbers head off to club and parents head off to serve in ministry or attend one of the adult classes.
For more information, visit us on Wednesday nights or contact the church office at (562) 923-1261.
[Page updated 12-13-18]