The CLUBHOUSE (Room 204, next to Fellowship Hall) is our new space for children, K – 5th grade! Parents are invited to the CLUBHOUSE to check-in their children prior to the start of 11 AM Sunday service. We open at 10:40 AM, and check-in kiosks are available both in the Clubhouse and in the Nursery. If your child is already in Sunday school, no worries! We pick up the K – 5th graders and walk them from Sunday school over to the CLUBHOUSE, so parents can go directly from their classes to the Worship Center for service. Parents are asked to pick up their children in CLUBHOUSE after service. CLUBHOUSE is designed to help kids grow in Christ as they worship, learn, pray, & study the Bible together in fun and interactive ways.
Our prayer is that each child, parent, & volunteer GROWS in Christ-likeness by:
- Going to Church – Hebrews 10:25
- Reading God’s Word, the Bible – 1 Peter 2:2
- Obeying God Commandments – John 14:15
- Witnessing to others by telling them about God & His love – Acts 1:8
- Speaking to God in Prayer – Philippians 4:6