Young Adult Ministry
A. Weekly Options:
- Meets in RM 113 (across the Youth Patio & thru the passage left of the Nursery). 9:45 – 10:45 AM. Teachers: Raul & Adriana Garcia.
- No Sunday School in the months with 5 Sundays (December 30 left in 2018) as we have:
- Traditional Worship Service in the Worship Center at 8:e0 am (throughout the year).
- Chat and Chow (Family Brunch) at 9:00 – 10:45 am in the gym (No Sunday school; this is only the 4 months of the year with 5 Sundays).
- Contemporary Worship in the Worship Center at 11:00 am (throughout the year).
2. Young Adult Life Groups
- Men meet in FBCD Room 115 from 7 – 9 pm every Tuesday.
- Women meet in FBCD Room 113 from 7 – 9 pm every Tuesday.
- There will no Life Groups meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2018, or Jan. 1, 2019.
3. Young Adult Guys Basketball:
- Wednesdays • 8 – 10 pm • Gym (See Dan Fox)
1. Young Adult Lunch & Fellowship
- Every 1 st & 3rd Sunday of the month.
- Location: On-Campus
- Meet: Room 113 at 12:15 pm
- Time 12:15 – 1:30 PM
- Donation: $5 individual/$10 familes.
C. Young Adult Special Events for January 2018
Sat., Jan. 19 14
6:30 – 10:30 pm
Young Adult Game Night
Location: 20807 Belshire Ave
Bring: A a friend & snack to share
Questions? Call/text Raul Garcia (562) 239-1895.
You may also get additional information on the Young Adult Ministry at:
FBCD Young Adult Ministries is for college students and young adults desiring to connect with Christ & each other in both deep & practical ways.
This ministry exists to:
- Equip and train those in College/Young Adult age to grow, minister and connecting to serve both in their communities and in the church.
- Provide a safe environment for fellowship and community connecting with others
- Provide opportunities connecting with God and development in their own application of Spiritual Disciplines
[Page updated 01-04-2019.]