Prayer Ministries at FBCD:
A. DAILY • Personal Quiet Time
- Intercessory Prayer Meeting • Wednesday, 6:30 – 7:30 pm • Chapel (year-round)
- Pre-Worship Service Prayer • Sunday, 7:30 – 8:15 am • Board Room
· Prayer Adventure • 2nd Saturday of each month • 9 am – 12 Noon • Chapel. Look for dates on this website’s Calendar , Monthly Newslater (FBCD 411), & the Sunday Weekly Bulletin. Materials to guide your prayer will be provided. We will be praying for…Our families
- Our friends
- Our local community
- Our country
- Our world
· Pastoral Prayer Support Team • 2nd Saturday of each month • 12:30 pm • Room 114
· Congregational Intercessory prayer: Every month, the Prayer Team sends care notes to members of our congregation, reminding them that they are being prayed for, and asking for any requests they would like to add. Each participant would mail out care cards to several in our congregation, as well as a missionary and a deployed serviceman/woman. Materials would be provided for you. For more details, see Dr. Lucinda Baker, Prayer Coordinator or call Shirley in the church office at (562) 923-1261 x226 or email her @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: First Baptist Church of Downey would love to pray for your concerns and rejoice in your praises. You may submit them on the “Let’s Connect” card on Sunday mornings at the 10:45 am worship service, or you may email Shirley at email@example.com or call her at 562-923-1261, ext. 226. We also encourage you to attend our weekly prayer time on Wednesdays at 6:30 – 7:30 pm in the Chapel.
[Last updated 09-25-2018.]